Where no theme is given students can work on their own projects with tuition and guidance from Kay.
Most classes where I teach are run by private groups, however, the following are open to everybody.
Special one off days 2017
To be held at Thomas More Catholic Church Hall, Eastcote, Middlesex HA5 2QT
- 8th April - 3 Dimensional embroidery - SOLD OUT
- 1st July - 3 Dimensional embroidery
Email Kay for a booking forms. Booking early is advisable
Uxbridge Needlelace and Stumpwork Group
- This group meets once a month and a space occasionally become available for a one off visit. Contact Kay if you are interested.
Uxbridge Summer School
- 24th - 28th July - There is no theme, students can work on their own projects with help and advice from Kay. If you have no projects on the go discuss with Kay before Summer School starts.
Booking forms available from Kay. Booking early is advisable
Charing Heath, Kent
- 29th April
- 3rd June
- 29th July
- 16/17 September
- 4th November
Knuston Hall, Northamptonshire
Contact: Eamonn Flanagan Tel: 01933 312194
Web site: http://www.knustonhall.org.uk
- 26th - 31st March No theme - work on your own projects
- Embroidery Summer School
- 16 - 21st July The awesome foursome (Kay and Michael Dennis, Hazel Everret and Pat Trott) presents 'Space'
- 27th - 31st October Theme to be arranged
Although a theme is designated for these courses, students may work on their own projects if they wish.
Stoke Manderville, Buckinghamshire
Contact: Bobbie Long Tel: 01296 624179
- 25th February
- 13th May
- 21st October
Croxley Green, Hertfordshire
- 4th March
- 7th October
Marsh Baldon, Oxfordshire
Contact: Julie Hesletine Tel: 01844 208948
- 11th April
- 9th May
- 10th October
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
- 3rd August Theme: 'Animals'
- 4th August Theme: 'Decorated pin cushion'